How to wallpaper a mural
Follow this step-by-step how-to video showing how to hang a mural wallpaper.
1. Your mural comes in one roll. Unwrap and cut out the panels.
2. Use the level to provide a straight line
3. Use a powder-mix or ready-made wallpaper adhesive & apply the adhesive directly to the wall
4. Match the first panel of the mural to the line and make sure there is extra wallpaper to trim later.
5. After applying the wallpaper, smooth everything down and cut off the trimmings. Remove adhesive residue.
6. Match the second panel to the wall and match the patterns to each other.
Enjoy the result of your mural or repeat the mural to wallpaper the whole wall.